Our Mission is to alleviate the suffering of stray, abandoned, unwanted, and feral cats in Santa Clara County and serve as advocates for all cats. We accomplish our mission by:
- Sponsoring innovative programs to help cats in traditional shelters in our county, as well as community cats who live outdoors
- Educating the public through community outreach
- Providing our community with the tools to become part of the solution
- Providing cat food and support to low-income cat guardians, fosters, or owners
- Finding permanent, safe, and loving homes for the homeless cats and kittens in our care
Town Cats has served the community of Santa Clara County for over 20 years, working to help homeless cats by rescuing and placing cats of all kinds into safe and loving homes. Known for making the impossible possible, Town Cats specializes in servicing the Special Needs and Community cats that society has largely ignored and forgotten about such as prewean bottle-fed kittens; cats with intensive medical care needs; Feline Leukemia (FeLV) and/or Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) positive.
295 People | 1,711 Impact | 3,629 Hours